Prerequisites, Corequisites, & Restrictions Resources
Texas Tech Administration Building
What are Prerequisites, Corequisites, and Restrictions and How They Work In Banner Student System....
- How Prerequisites, Corequisites, and Restrictions Work
- How to Check if a Section Should have a Prerequisite in Banner-SSB
- How to Check Prerequisite Error in SSB
- How to ADD or REMOVE Prerequisites in the Section
- How to ADD or REMOVE Restrictions from the Section
- To View Course Catalog in Raiderlink
Flow Chart that will show how prerequisites, corequisites, and restrictions process works in Banner.
All sections should be reviewed to make sure prerequisites are attached in SSAPREQ. This is a detailed instruction that will show you how to check if your sections should have or should not have prerequisites attached to a particular section.
Instructions on how to find prerequisite errors for a student trying to register online in Raiderlink.
Instruction on how to add or remove prerequisites at the section level.
How to add or remove restrictions at the section level.
Course Catalog can be viewed in Raiderlink. This link will show you how to go to Raiderlink and find the course and section information you need.
Prerequisites Change Request Form
- ASFR Frequently Asked Questions
- Banner Training Materials
- Banner User Guide
- Class Schedule Training Guide
- Banner Student Job Aids
BANNER SECTION FORMS
Other Banner Resources
- Contact(s) Regarding Prerequisites, Corequisites, Restrictions, and Courses:
- Contact(s) regarding Class Schedule, Links, Cross Listing, and Ad Astra:
- For more information or questions regarding this website, please contact us at (806)742-2166 or e-mail at email@example.com
Phone: (806)742-2080 ext 382
Phone: (806)742-2080 ext 384
Texas Tech Buildings
- Contact(s) regarding Catalog Online and Official Publications:
- Official Publications Website Link:
Sue Jones, Managing Director
Cheryl Hedlund, Senior Editor